Knightscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you fight the Mighty Knightscape?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to do Firecape!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arif

How to do Firecape! Empty
PostSubject: How to do Firecape!   How to do Firecape! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:01 pm

Ok today i will be teaching you how to finish Jad minigame and get firecape on knightscape.

****YOU MUST HAVE*****

Good range armour. Black d'hide is good. Mage bow, about 900-100 ice arrows and 99 range.

You will need to have ATLEAST 37 prayer and 99 is recomended(need less pots then and more space for food)

*********getting started*********

Get about 6-8 Prayer Pots and rest mantas.

So go to fightpits and go a little east you will see a cave. Enter it once you are ready.

ths cave enterence should look like this:
How to do Firecape! Jadpic2dq3.th

KK now go around and kill the monster that appear, they will spawn after you kill the first one.

NOTE: try to kill Tzhaar kih first, they drain your prayer they will look like bats.

Use protect from missiles when the lvl 90 Tzhaar Xil appears so more food saved.

And try killing the lvl 180 fast because he may recharge HP.

Once these lvl 360s appear you will see 3 in total and do protect from magic against them. They can hit up to 60 maybe more.

after you kill all 360s JAD will come. First he start of by range so do Protect from missiles. Range would look like a circle comming on you. And he will keep switching rapedly so keep an eye. Mage will look like a blast coming from him.

After a while some lvl 100s will appear during your fight and kill like 3 of them. They Heal Jad!

Once you kill Jad you are done!

GL

Credits : Me

PLEASE DO NOT COPY!!

If questions post here or PM me ingame : Arif

or PM me in forums Smile
Back to top Go down

How to do Firecape!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knightscape :: Random Talk ROFL-
Jump to: